miércoles, agosto 03, 2005

Kernel 2.6.10 Debian GNU/Linux

I'm compiling a new Kernel for my Laptop, I want to see my laptop powerful, useful and beautiful (to this part, I modified the X window system). I'm using the Fluxbox system, I think this system is so fast, light and very manageable... I use a Orinoco Gold wireless card whith 128 bits of encryption, this card is so good... Well I don't have any more to say for today, see you!

Specification of my Laptop:
HardDisk = 30 Gb
RAM = 512 Mb
Processor = Pentium 4 2,8 Ghz
1 port PCMCIA
CD Burner/DVD Burner
Ethernet 10/100 and Modem
OS = Windows XP home edition, Debian GNU/Linux Unstable/Testing

Note: Isn't on Sale, just is to know it

Estoy compilando un nuevo Kernel para mi Laptop, deseo ver mi Laptop de gran alcance, útil y hermosa (para esta parte, modifiqué el sistema X de ventanas). Estoy utilizando el sistema FluxBox, pienso que este sistema es tan rapido, liviano y muy manejable... Utilizo una tarjeta wireless Orinoco gold con 128 bits de cifrado, esta tarjeta es muy buena... Bueno no tengo nada mas que decir por hoy, nos vemos!

Especificaciones:
Disco Duro = 30 Gb
RAM = 512 Mb
Procesador = Pentium 4 2,8 Ghz
1 puerto PCMCIA
quemador de CD/DVD
Ethernet 10/100 y Modem
SO = Windows XP home edition, Debian GNU/Linux Unstable/Testing

Nota: no esta a la venta, solo es para que lo conozcan

darkhmet

No hay comentarios.: